Saturday, February 20, 2010

Any girls ever used Bosley hair treatments for thinning hair or Hair Club?

No, but I'm beginning to think I should..... I hate my thin hair.Any girls ever used Bosley hair treatments for thinning hair or Hair Club?
I'm not a girl, but I have used Bosley. I had a Bosley procedure done back in July and couldn't be happier with the results. Since receiving my hair restoration I've recorded my whole experience at BattleAgainstBald.com, which is my blog. In addition to pictures and video of my procedure and results, I provide a wealth of information on hair loss and all the methods for correcting it. The information is geared towards men and women alike, as I know there are tons of women suffering from hair loss.





I also know that a lot of women have gotten hair restoration procedures, so it's not out of the ordinary. During your research to determine if hair restoration is right for you I encourage you to check out BattleAgainstBald, to get an idea of exactly what to expect.





Best of Luck!


-SethAny girls ever used Bosley hair treatments for thinning hair or Hair Club?
Hmm...well is your hair getting thinner or is your hair just thin? If your hair is thinning or falling out, you definetly want to go to a dermatologist and get a biopsy done to see if your suffering from female alopecia. I am a surgical technician and do hair transplants. With women it's tricky because it's not normal to lose your hair, you dont have the DHT hormone that men have which leads to genetic hair loss. There are plenty of false advertisments out there also, nothing will regrow your hair if it's alopecia. Then you would need a transplant which looks great btw. The good news is, is that with women it could be a number of different things, stress is a big one for us and sometimes stress reducers will help your hair start the regrowth process. Get it checked out for sure if you've noticed your hair thinning, you want to stop it before you lose more.

No comments:

Post a Comment